woensdag 20 oktober 2010

My freetime activities

Hello!!


I've a lot of hobby's, one of them is ballroom dancing. I'm doing it since this year, and I've already learnt the foxtrot, the dive and the chachacha. Every two weeks on Saturday there's is a ballroom-dancing night, that's very nice. Sometimes there is a theme, last Saturday there was a cocktail night, with alcohol free cocktails. It's nice 'cos you are with friends and you just dance on the numbers you can dance, I can't for example dance when there is a tango, because we didn't have that dance yet


Another hobby of me is fencing, I'm also doing it since this year. I like it very much. It's a difficult sport, 'cos you must stand the whole time through your knees, and it has a specific walk. If you're doing you're best in a match, really belief me within three minuts are you tired, and you're also wearing a mask what not really helps.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten